Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

One Woman's West

I have finished my book report on "One Woman's West" and hope that I have followed the criteria enough to get a good grade on it. For me, the book was hard to read, but that's mostly because I have a hard time paying attention and the grammar in the 1800s was not as it is today. Once I was able to pay attention, I got into the book and enjoyed reading it. I have always liked watching old western movies and TV shows like "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" or "Young Riders" and this time I read a book, which I might add, was not as fun. Ha ha! Times seem easier back then and I often wish that I could go back in time with the knowledge that I possess. I do realize that by going back in time, the time-line could and most likely would be effected. Yes I'm talking about the butterfly effect. The grandfather effect would also apply because I know that my family moved westward as immigrants. If you or anyone else enjoys westerns or books that used to be journals such as this book, I would suggest that you read "One Woman's West".

No comments:

Post a Comment